Some things to do, in no particular order:
Note! This list is NOT exhaustive - there are things to do not mentioned here, mainly related to features to implement.
• Major re-design to handle multiple binary images within a process, such as libraries etc etc. in a good way.
• Implement support for PEF binary images.
• Extract information from the Objective-C segment, if any.
• When closing a target program, give user the choice whether to kill the target or just to detach from it.
• Implement single function window mode and previous function list window.
• Implement attaching to target program already executing.
• Change buttons at the top of windows into toolbars, where appropriate.
• Implement hexadecimal and ASCII editing in functions and memory windows.
• Should be able to send parameters to target program being launched from within debugger.