Ritchie Blackmore (gtr), Rod Evans (vcl), Jon Lord (kbr/bvc), Ian Paice (drm), Nic Simper (bss/bvc)
1. And the address (Blackmore/Lord)
2. Hush (Joe South)
3. One more rainy day (Lord/Evans)
a Prelude: happiness (Lord/Evans/Simper/Blackmore/Paice)
b I'm so glad (Skip James) The US sleeve notes split the medley into two tracks.
5. Mandrake root (Blackmore/Evans/Lord)
6. Help (Lennon/McCartney)
7. Love help me (Blackmore/Evans)
8. Hey Joe (Deep Purple)
1. Listen, learn, read on (Blackmore/Lord/Evans)
2. Wring that neck (Blackmore/Lord/Simper/Paice) Titled "Hard Road" on the US releases.
3. Kentucky woman (Diamond)
a Exposition (Blackmore/Lord/Simper/Paice)
b We can work it out (Lennon/McCartney)
5. Shield (Lord/Blackmore/Evans)
6. Anthem (Lord/Evans) String arrangements by Jon Lord.
7. River deep, mountain high (Spector/Barry/Greenwich)
1. Chasing shadows (Lord/Paice)
2. Blind (Lord)
3. Lalena (Leitch)
a Fault line (Lord/Blackmore/Paice/Simper)
b The painter (Lord/Blackmore/Evans/Paice/Simper) The US sleeve notes split the medley in two tracks.
5. Why didn't Rosemary? (Blackmore/Lord/Evans/Simper/Paice)
6. Bird has flown (Evans/Blackmore/Lord)
7. April (Blackmore/Lord) Canadian Polydor releases have some echo-effect on Ritchie's guitar in the third section.
Let me know if you find something that is not right or if you
have something on your mind.