- I'm on Ravelry since a month or so, my user name is JorunKnits. It's an impressive thing, the Ravelry, but I'm not planning to list everything I own and plan there, I don't have that much time on my hands...
- I still knit.
- one of my sockyarn shawls for the church bazaar
- a machine washable baby blanket for a boy who is six days today. Tonight I dreamed that he was learning to walk - can you tell that my life is speeding by?
- a Calorimetry headband
- a purple bamboo scarf
On the needles in Lux:
- Mr Greenjeans cardigan
- Big green log cabin blanket in sock yarn
- A dubbelmössa hat for my big boy
- A scarf that I've more or less ignored for a month or so
- A pretty grey invention that needs to get back on track. Will pick it up again when Mr Greenjeans is completed.
On the needles in Sweden:
- a dog blanket
- a silk/cashmere shawl
- my neglected Phildar eponge/sunset cardi
- a big thick Phildar sweater in need of sleaves
- a number (yet unknown) of other things in various stages of completion.
Jeanie will have to wait a little...